Thursday 22 November 2012

Harsh.TV Does An Exclusive Interview With *****ELU*****




Q.Tell us about who you are & What you do?
 My name is Eric j Lucas aka ELU!!!  I'm a international music artist that loves what I do and that's mixing all types of music in to my own sound to reach all types of people.

Q: Describe your Music in 5 words
Awkward, Different, Sexy, Smooth and Rugged. 

Q.Please give your Fans 3 Fun Facts About you
I have blonde hair,  I'm a neat freak!( Hate when something is not clean! ) and even tho I love to rock crowds, I can be very shy at times when not on stage! lol

Q. What makes your Voice Stand Out from other Artists?
My voice tone has always been something that people liked. I guess it's because its deep, aggressive and smooth all at the same time.

Q. Do you Write Your Own Material?
Everything you hear as of now are all my own lyrics. Even if a vocalist is singing on my tracks, I wrote her part as well. I do not produce on the tracks at this time, but I do give my input on how I want it to sound.

Q: What are your Current projects that you are working on?
I have a few shows coming up in December. I'm also working on three different EP's. They all will have different sounds!. (1)My own album of course. (2) A Duo album with a artist that goes by the name of Dez, which will have a techno and pop vibe to it. (3) I will be doing a album with my guitarist B Stigall, that will have a rock, alternative and hip hop sound to it! And just continue to build the team around me, so I can continue to be successful in the future!!  I want to give a special shout out to my promotions and marketing team Marty Millionz and David Dupree. These guys put in work and nothing can stop our movement!! 

Q: Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
In  5 years , I will have launched my clothing line and sunglasses line from the success of music money. Composing my own music from top to bottom. Have a fan base large enough, so that I can release a CD whenever I want. I also have the acting bug already. A few movies I'm hoping, will be in the future!! lol Just to name a few things.

Q: Where do you get your inspiration from?
I get inspiration from a lot of things. Of course good music, but really its things that have happened in my life at the time or things other people have gone through. I love to see people react to different kinds of music, it makes me want to make them feel the same way no matter what kind of song they are listening to at the time.
 
 Q: Who would you rather listen to UK or US Music?
Both! UK and US music, but UK music always opens up my ears, because its something new or different from what I'm use to hearing.

Q:What Artist do you listen to?
Rap- Redman, Tupac, Busta Rhymes, LL Cool j, Luda, Em, 50 cent, TI, Jezzy, Drake, Andre 3000, Kanye, LOX, DMX, Rick Ross, Kendrick Lamar. BOB etc.....
Pop- Timbaland, Craig David, Jason Durelo, Chris brown, Justin Timberlake etc..
RnB- Dream, Usher, The Weekend, Miguel, R Kelly, Trey Songz etc..
Alternative- Cold Play, Portis Head, Lincoln Park etc...
I could name whole lot more!!! It"s diverse!! Any artist that's not afraid to take risk,

Q:Who influences your music?
Not just one person influences my music. I like listening to different artist at any given time depending on how I'm feeling at the moment. But sometimes I won't listen to the radio for awhile so I can have a clear head and come up with some new melodies without having another song in the back of my mind,,
 
 Q: Please describe your fashion style in 5 words?
Wild, Sexy, Loud and Risky and sometimes ugly!! 
 
Q: How can people Contact you & Collaborate with you?

No comments:

Post a Comment