Thursday 4 October 2012

Harsh.TV Features - Ronieboe




Ronieboe

 


Overview: My name is Ronieboe from Oakland,Ca I have performed shows in and out of the bay area and also out the state. In a few months I will be performing my hit single on B.E.T 106&park wild n out wednesday. My hit single let me introduce you to me is a introduction to Ronieboe and what went on in my life. I feel my song should get play because I talk about the things in life that you would still have to take care of no matter how rich and famous you become. My music talks about what goes on in everyday life and not for what you see on music videos. I also talk about my family alot in my music which represent my record label fam-life squad entertainment. You can check me out at myspace.com/ronieboe or youtube.com/famlifesquad.

No comments:

Post a Comment