Wednesday 3 October 2012

Harsh.TV Features and Interviews - Rap Artist ”KritiK”




Milwaukee Rap Artist
”KritiK”s Biography

19 years of age, Jordan Porth "KritiK" has been in the game for over 6 years now. Abstract minded, with a vocabulary the size of the dictionary, he is working hard to keep Milwaukee's music scene "garbage free." Bar after bar, verse after verse, song after song, mixtape after mixtape... KritiK is pushing his music all over the nation. Being his own manager/agent makes things that much easier. Always networking out to others to keep pushing his talent all over. Make sure you look out for his latest mixtape called “Maniacal Etiquette” with features from artists from all over including NDK, Kontroversy, Ruz2G, RymFloPoet, Immoral, Lil Ray, and many more! With a handful of shows to back him up, he is ready for whatever his fans throw at him next. Get ready world, KritiK has arrived!


Harsh.TV Interview Questions and Answers

Q.Tell us about who you are & What you do? 
I go by the name “KritiK.” Born and raised in Milwaukee, WI. The name was brought upon me because I had a tendency to criticize a lot of mainstream artists on things they said and did as well as many others. Therefore I was called the “critic” of the group. I wanted something more original so I switched it up a bit and make it KritiK. I also go by KritiKallyrics which stands for exactly what it sounds like. I spit lyrics that are ‘kritikal’ in the rap game.

Q: Describe your Music in 5 words 
Five words in a row or five random words? Haha. Well id say my music is a lethal injection of unmitigated lyrics.

Q.Please give your Fans 3 Fun Facts About you
Hmm, three fun facts about myself would be that I first started in the rap game with the name of “El Wangadore” given to me back when I was with a few friends at a house party just messing around. Second, I’m open to do any type of collaborations. And third, is that when I make it big I’m gonna make sure everyone who supported me isn’t let down.

Q. What makes your Voice Stand Out from other Artists? 
The thing that makes my voice as an artist stand out more than others would be that I use my large vocabulary to bring out the best in me. I do what I do to entertain. Coming with the hardest beats I will always keep my rhymes intricate and elaborate.

Q. Do you Write Your Own Material? 
Yes I do write my own material. Quality is better than quantity to me. Basically I wouldn’t feel as original if I were to pay someone to write my lyrics for me.

Q: What are your Current projects that you are working on? 
Currently I am working on two projects. I have recently finished my latest released mixtape “Maniacal Etiquette” which has led me on to my most recent unreleased project “KritiKal Condition.” So as of right now I am working on promoting myself as well as working on the newest project.

Q: Where do you see yourself in 5 years time? 
5 years from now I don’t want to be the one who had their shot and blew it looking back at my past like “if only I knew that back then things would be different…” That is why I am always pushing out my music and networking because hard work is the key to success. In 5 years I would like to have sold at least 100,000 mixtapes and have a fan base of over 10,000. As well as have a dedicated manager who can book me for performances as well as manage sales and distribution.

Q: Where do you get your inspiration from? 
I get my inspiration mainly from the people who support me. I have alot of  fans who are always telling me, “Yo KritiK, when’s that new mixtape coming out homie?” and “Aye KritiK that new single was hot!”

Q: Who would you rather listen to UK or US Music? 
I would prefer US music just because that’s where I’m from but I am open to listen to all types of music from any place in the world… If aliens made music I’d be down to listen to that too. Ha

Q:What Artist do you listen to? 
I listen mainly to Young Jeezy, Tech N9ne, and Juicy J.

Q:Who influences your music? 
Well they say music is influencial so I’m going to say mainly the artists I listen to influence me to do what I do. But there is more than just that. I am influenced by my fans as well as my family. Everybody who supports me influences me as well as everyone that I support influences me.

Q: Please describe your fashion style in 5 words? 
My style… LRG all day long son! And no not the size… I mean the clothing brand.

Q: How can people Contact you & Collaborate with you? 
I run all of my own social networks as well as my email as of right now so everybody can contact me through email at: krtitikallyrics@gmail.com or on www.facebook.com/iamkritik or twitter @kritikallyrics .


No comments:

Post a Comment