Tuesday 23 October 2012

Harsh.TV Does An Exclusive Interview With The Very Talented Rachel Reed


Harsh.TV Does An Exclusive Interview With The Very Talented Rachel Reed 


Q. Tell us about who you are & What you do?

I’m Rachel Reed , a new music artist and I love very much to sing and be on the stage.  Music is my real passion.


Q: Describe your Music in 5 words

Love, Passion , Happiness, Fairytale and Pure emotions.



Q. What makes your Voice Stand Out from other Artists?

My soft voice with many emotions .



Q. Do you Write Your Own Material?

My songs are  produced by Alegra Mendez and  I work with him sometimes on the text.


Q: What are your Current projects that you are working on?

For now, we are working  for my show – Rachel Reed Show with my team and for my new single.

Q: Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?

In 5 years I see myself on the biggest stages from the world with all my fans.


Q: Who would you rather listen to UK or US Music?

I listen and love all kind of music , so I love to listen good music from UK and  also US.



Q: What Artist do you listen to?

I love music…so I love all the artists from all the world …it’s hard to pick only some artists.. because I know what it means to be an artist  and everybody works hard and all deserve a great public.



Q: Who influences your music?

I love to be original so me and my team  come with our own ideas for the songs.


Q: Please describe your fashion style in 5 words?

Every girl love fashion so…I love to be a fashion girl  - but I will let my fans to find all the fashion elements that describe me.


Q: How can people Contact you & Collaborate with you?

People can reach me on my Facebook page


My like page-


My label page where you can talk with my representatives.




Wish you all the best and lots of loveee!

No comments:

Post a Comment