Friday, 7 September 2012

Please RT vote for Ava in the 2012 Sammy Awards!



Click here to vote for Ava Lemert at http://www.sammies.com

Please Vote for me!

VOTING ON THE SAMMIES IS NOW OPEN!


http://www.sammies.com/
I'm hoping you cast a ballot for me, AVA LEMERT in the R&B/Soul category!

Please share this email with your friends, and ask them to help with a vote, that would be so wonderful!

 Thanks much ♥ Av

Next Public Gigs:

  • SAT.  9/8/12,  8pm - Commodores/Kool and the Gang $10 After Party: I will be performing a few songs with my friends at Po' Boyz in Folsom.  Come on out!  I believe some of the Commodores will be in the house with us!  That’s awesome! Here's the Facebook Event Page for more information
  • SAT. 10/6/12, 11am - 2pm - BIG CRUSH FESTIVAL - Ava at Avio Vineyards! The 37 wineries of Amador County host a big Crush Festival each year.  This is my first time being a performer there and I will be there on Saturday only.  The festival tickets, available here, include a lot of goodies - You get a commemorative wine glass, admittance for food and entertainment at all participating wineries, and there's also a special discounted Designated Driver option.  I hope you will come out!  It will be fun!
  • SAT.  10/13/12, 4:30pm-6:30pm -  Second Saturday at Artistic Edge: Always a treat to perform at the gallery! This is a free, family-friendly and intimate solo performance so I hope you'll come by, I will have CD's for sale and will be signing them, of course! Here's a link to more information

As always, thanks so much for allowing me to email you with my updates, I appreciate your time spent reading this and I hope to see you at a performance SOON! Please share this with your friends, it's the best way to spread the music! <3 Av.

No comments:

Post a Comment