Wednesday 19 September 2012

Please RT -Lets Get Unsigned Artist Heard and Dreams Made!!!



http://www.rockethub.com/projects/10766-my-next-stepup
 
It has always been my dream to produce the new era in hip hop sound ever since I could pickup a pair of headphones and listen. I have had success with getting artists to lace tracks with me from Kool G. Rap, Sean Price to Skyzoo. Even the late great comedic legend Patrice O' Neal gave me a shoutout for my work. My manager and I feel its time for the next step in my career and solidify myself. For this I needYOUR help and YOUR help alone. I am putting together a demo to shop to the major labels. I know this will be life changing for me to reach a platform that will allow me to reachout to more artists who are also hungry and looking for that new sound but havent found it. Getting to the point to have a sit down with the executives and A&R's will not come easy for me. It will take my drive, my passion, my resources plus the catalog with artists I have already built to show I am serious to get me in the door. Another reality is it will take money along with accomplishments. The investments you make with help fuel a personal dream of mine I've had for a longtime. When you invest to my dream you not only invest in me but become apart of the Free at Last Music Team. As a team member I will keep you posted on projects I'm working on and you will get a closer look into my world as a producer and as a person as well. I have everything in place I feel and YOU are the final but necessary piece to my journey to get me to my new beginning. 
Thank you so much (sorry it was long) -Centric
 
Above is a link to my project which started yesterday 9/17/12

No comments:

Post a Comment