Friday 7 September 2012

"All the support you might need"



 "All the support you might need"

If you're in music and need information about any of the following:
1. Audio Mastering - what is audio mastering? Why do you need audio mastering?
2. What's ISRC? Why would you require ISRC? Where do you find ISRC?
3. Why would you require BARCODE? And what are BARCODES used for?
4. All you need to know about submitting your artwork in the right format ready for print. What the printers require.

And if you're corporate what help do you require when it comes to conferences, exhibitions and general promotional products?

We will answer all of these questions and more and it wont cost you A PENNY. I will personally deal with all your enquiries at any time of the day; all you have to do is send me an email, telephone me, text me or email me. You can even send me a Tweet or Skype me; whatever means of communication is best for you.

Just to repeat - THIS IS AN ABSOLUTELY FREE SERVICE.

Warmest regards
Martins
e: martins@abcdanddvd.com 
twitter.com/abcdanddvdltd
facebook.com/ABCDANDDVDLTD

No comments:

Post a Comment