Thursday 23 August 2012

Please RT- Please Cast your Votes For The Beautiful and Talented Miss Brooklynn Jayde. Thank you so Much





Please Cast your Votes For The Beautiful and Talented Miss Brooklynn Jayde. Thank you so Much

http://www.myspace.com/TakeTheStage/Brooklynn#

I would love for the world to see me as a hard working woman whose whole motive in music is to move people.

My hope is that when people listen to my music, they are inspired, encouraged or uplifted by something in the song.

I never want to lose sight of the whole reason I started singing and writing: it was always to capture the emotion I was feeling at that moment and put it into song. That is the whole reason I have been composing the instrumentals in my most recent songs. I feel like I not only mold the emotion I was feeling with the vocal arrangement and lyrics, but also with the instrumentation behind it.

My style of music, I would say, is in the R&B/Pop/Hip-Hop/Gospel style. Anything that is heartfelt and soulful is what I'll sing.

I absolutely love the tribal sounding music and I recently have been trying to incorporate that style into my songs.

I've heard people say my voice reminds them of Beyonce and Mariah Carey.

When it comes to my lyrics I try to paint a picture and capture an emotion with them -- whether it be happy, sad, or mad, I just try to capture an emotion and ride with it the whole song.

No comments:

Post a Comment