Wednesday 8 August 2012

Looking to Hire two A & R Admin and one A & R over the next few weeks. Also: Looking exceptional artist!




Looking to Hire two A & R Admin and one A & R over the next few weeks. Also: Looking exceptional artist!

Good Day: My name is Eric Smith and I am The Director of A & R for M.I,K,A, Records. We are a newer label with a great asset to partners with one of the three major labels. Unfortunately cannot disclose which label until everyone see's the press release coming soon. We are likely in one of the best positions a newer label could be in within the first year.

I have a few items to bring to everyone's attention. I will be hiring one A & R and two A & R Admin over the next 2-4 weeks. I would like to be contacted by great applicants. We are looking for sponsors for a world tour that we are head line sponsoring and we are offering fantastic offers to our sponsors & /or investors. Last, I would love to be contacted by some amazing artist as the last post I put up we signed the artist because they were fantastic and they will be apart of the world tour.

Kindest Regards,
Eric Smith
Director of A & R- U .S.

No comments:

Post a Comment