Wednesday 22 August 2012

Harsh.TV Features - Purple Paper No.12 - Where in the world is Zuby?





Purchase securely here: Amazon iTunes
'The Purple Paper' Newsletter #12 - August 2012
Harsharan,
Ahoj! (that's 'hello' in Czech) - I'm writing this email from the sunny and beautiful city of Prague. Why am I in Prague you ask? 'Why not?' is my response. Welcome to the Team Zuby Purple Paper.

Zuby is in Czech Republic!

I attended one of the Europe's largest hip hop festivals on the weekend - Hip Hop Kemp. It was EPIC! Read my blogs about it here and here. I have two gigs in Prague in the next week:

Thursday 23 Aug at Clubcerv and Monday 27 Aug at Chapeau Rouge - if you're in the area and are interested in attending either  then just drop me message (zuby@zubymusic.com) and I can send you full details. Let's get it!

I'll be in Czech Republic at least until the end of the month, but may stay longer, or visit some other countries in Europe before returning to the UK.

'A Woman Like You' music video

Have you seen this? I'm not going to insert a witty comment here because the video speaks for itself really! (NRSFW - not really safe for work) - Team Zuby girls rule :)

zuby: a woman like you (liljax16)

ZubyMusic.com has been revamped!

If you haven't already, please click here to check out my new site! Feel free to leave some comments as well and let me know your feedback.

Fan photo of the month

My first CD sale in Czech Republic. Big up to my Polish homie Baca who bought two albums on the train from Prague to Hradec Kralove! This is the beginning of the next generation of Team Zuby. It's a global thing...


#ZubyQuote of the month
'There's nothing wrong with making mistakes. Just don't make them twice.'
Now playing...
Cut The BullSpit (album) - Mr ShaoDow
1, Zuby (hit me up at zuby@zubymusic.com)

 
'The Purple Paper' is brought to you by COM Entertainment.

Purchase securely here: Amazon iTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment