Thursday 16 August 2012

Harsh.TV Features - 35 By Brooklynn Jayde






Please Click Here
www.BrooklynnJayde.com
Twitter: @BrooklynnJayde
Instagram:Brooklynn Jayde

Instrumental Composed By: Brooklynn Jayde
Lyrics By: Brooklynn Jayde
Performed By: Brooklynn Jayde

Footage By: Michelle Thompson, Keren Rosario, and ESPN (Kevin Durant: The Meaning of Number 35)

I was inspired to finish a song I wrote for my tennis coach after he passed away after watching "Kevin Durant: The Meaning of Number 35", but I also wrote this song for ANYONE who has ever lost some one close to them. I hope that whomever listens to my song can relate in some way, shape, or form.

Lyrics:

I was just a little tike,
With a whole lot on my mind,
I was feeble in so many ways,
But it was you who always put your faith,
In me,
And even when I didn't believe,
In myself,
You consistently where there for me when i needed your help,
And looking back now,
I have found,
That,

Because of you I am a fighter,
Because of you I am wiser,
And though they try to take everything,
They can't take you away from me,
Bec... more

No comments:

Post a Comment