Thursday 2 August 2012

Harsh.TV Does An New Exclusive With The Very Talented R&B Artist/Songwriter Richard Osborne



Harsh.TV Does An New Exclusive With The Very Talented   R&B Artist/Songwriter Richard Osborne
We talk about Musical Inspirations, Current Music Projects,What is on The Hot Playlist.
A Great Interview 
Enjoy



Q.Tell us about who you are & What you do? 

My name is Richard Osborne, I am a 22-Year Old R&B Artist/Songwrtier from Ipswich, Suffolk, 

Q: Describe your Music in 5 words 

Creative, Current, Consistent, Honest, R&B 

Q.Please give your Fans 3 Fun Facts About you

I Support Arsenal FC, When i was younger (Four Years old) I wanted to be a duck when i grew up, I love Batman movies (The Dark Night Series)

Q. What makes your Voice Stand Out from other Artists? 

My Voice is unique, I think its my English accent & how i pronounced certain words  

Q. Do you Write Your Own Material? 

Yes, Everything i sing, I write & i'm always involved in the process of making the music as well,

Q: What are your Current projects that you are working on? 

I am currently working on an E.P titled "Late night thoughts" the first single is due for release end of august & will be sent out to raido, 

Q: Where do you see yourself in 5 years time? 

In five years time i see myself making timeless music, That's what i'd like to be doing lol, But... I'd just like to still be making music at a higher level than i currently am

Q: Where do you get your inspiration from? 

Real life situations, Love/friendship/anger/emotions/ 

Q: Who would you rather listen to UK or US Music? 

I listen to alot of U.S Music, but i have time for UK Artists

Q:What Artist do you listen to? 

I listen to The-Dream, Drake, Ryan Leslie, Kevin Cossom, Frank Ocean, Kanye West

Q:Who influences your music? 

Other artist's who are pushing the boundaries of music Such as Ryan Leslie & The-Dream

Q: Please describe your fashion style in 5 words? 

Sleek, Stylish, Vibrant (at times) Slick, Fresh

Q: How can people Contact you & Collaborate with you? 

You can contact me via Twitter @rosborne89 or via Email rosborne_89@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment