Friday 17 August 2012

Harsh.TV Does An Interview With The Very Inspiring Henri Kergomard



Harsh.TV Does An Interview With The Very Inspiring Henri Kergomard
A Great Interview and A Must Read.
Enjoy



Q.Tell us about who you are & What you do? 
I am a french man who lives in Greece since 20 years.
 I mainly work for the theater, as a composer but also as a vocal training teatcher.

Q: Describe your Music in 5 words
Atmospheric, orchestral, intense, brightly colored, with humor (I hope) 

Q: What makes your Voice Stand Out from other Artists? 
Perhaps it theatrical side

Q. Do you Write Your Own Material? 
Yes I have my own home studio and I seldom use samples.

Q: What are your Current projects that you are working on? 
I am working on several musics for the new theatrical season, I think 
you will shortly listen to some of them on the net.

Q: Where do you see yourself in 5 years time? 
I hope still in Greece, if the Banks will settle down, but I would like little 
by little to work abroad for movies or tv

Q: Where do you get your inspiration from? 
Mainly from the stage directors I am working whith, I have to translate 
in music their creatives thoughts

Q: Who would you rather listen to UK or US Music? 
At this moment, Radio Head, but I am a great fan to Miles Davis

Q:What Artist do you listen to? 
I try to listen to every kind of music for my job and my pleasure too. 

Q:Who influences your music?
The classics (Mozart,Debussy...) jazz men (Miles of course, 
but also Charlie Mingus, Art ensemble of Chicago...) r
ock stars (Brian Eno, the Residents....) World Music 
(Fela Kuti, Oum Khalsoum,Astor Piazzola...) film composers
 (Nino Rota, Michael Nyman, Ennio Morricone...)

Q: Please describe your fashion style in 5 words? 
Contemporary, Baroque, free, modal, classic

Q: How can people Contact you & Collaborate with you? 
Sending me a mail whith Facebook or My Space...

No comments:

Post a Comment