Sunday 12 August 2012

Harsh.TV Does An Exclusive Interview With The Very Talented Damas who is an entrepenure, musician and humanitarian


Harsh.TV Does An Exclusive Interview With The Very Talented Damas who  is an entrepenure, musician and humanitarian.
This is a great Interview and Very Inspiring to
You are Going To Love it
Enjoy



Q.Tell us about who you are & What you do? 
            Damas is an entrepenure, musician and humanitarian .. I make music for the soul and the benefit of uplifting society ..

Q: Describe your Music in 5 words 
            My music is reggae , universal , afrocentric .. creative and lyrical.

Q.Please give your Fans 3 Fun Facts About you
            We I am also a Chef, I have never enjoyed sports but its my dream to be a good swimmer like compete… I am afraid of the stages …

Q. What makes your Voice Stand Out from other Artists? 
            Well have developed my own style through listening to all genres and styles of music… my voice is also preserved by my secret mixture of honey and some other stuff ..

Q. Do you Write Your Own Material? 
            I write most my own material .. but music is also given to me by friends and colegues.

Q: What are your Current projects that you are working on? 
            I am currently working on the “Rasta Universal Love” project … it is a single available here on itunes that seeks to spread the idea of love and light amongst all race, class and religion.

Q: Where do you see yourself in 5 years time? 
            In 5 years I want to be the pioneer of a new strategy to brand, promote , and sell music.

Q: Where do you get your inspiration from? 
            I am inspired by God and life itself ..

Q: Who would you rather listen to UK or US Music? 
            `I have no special preferrences …

Q:What Artist do you listen to? 
            I listen to UB40 and Rick Ross .. I know very strange mix .. but its what I listen to most today at least.

Q:Who influences your music? 
My music is influenced by God .. and my experiences growing up..

Q: Please describe your fashion style in 5 words? 
            Electric, spontaneous, unique, trendy, modern

Q: How can people Contact you & Collaborate with you? 
            Well to contact me its simple vie twitter: @damas876 ordamasmusic876@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment