Thursday 2 August 2012

Harsh,TV Does An Exclusive Interview with A Very Talented freelance actor/rapper from East London: Name Thomas "That Guy" king jr



Harsh,TV Does An Exclusive Interview with A Very Talented  freelance actor/rapper from East London: Name Thomas "That Guy" king jr
We Talk About Music Inspirations, Whats on his Hot Playlist, Find out What His Current music projects are and Also find out What makes his voice stand out from other Artist.
A very Inspiring Interview 
Enjoy


Q.Tell us about who you are & What you do? 
I'm a freelance actor/rapper from East London and i go by the name Thomas "That Guy" king jr



Q: Describe your Music in 5 words 
Honest, professional, sometimes funny, entertaining & educational



Q.Please give your Fans 3 Fun Facts About you
I'm very outgoing, i can talk to anyone and i like watching documentaries.


 
Q. What makes your Voice Stand Out from other Artists? 
I've been told that my vocal clarity and pronunciation of words is very clear along with my vocal tone which I've
been told is very easy to listen too.



Q. Do you Write Your Own Material? 
Yes and i sometimes write for other people.



Q: What are your Current projects that you are working on? 
I just released my third music video called "motivation" on youtube, so ill be promoting that over the next few weeks. The track is taken from my third mixtape that i put out earlier this year called, 20 12 (2012).
I'm also currently working on singles in my studio session which should be ready for release early inside of next year.


 
Q: Where do you see yourself in 5 years time? 
Successful and making a living out of the things i enjoy doing.


 
Q: Where do you get your inspiration from? 
I get inspiration from everywhere. My life, friends, family and other peoples stories. Most of the time i listen to an instrumental and just go with the flow and feeling it gives me when i hear it.


 
Q: Who would you rather listen to UK or US Music? 
I started off listening to US music but as a UK artist i pay a lot of attention to the music in the uk. So is a bit hard to say, the levels in both territories are high so i couldn't really pick one.



Q:What Artist do you listen to? 
Arctic Monkeys 
Michael Bible 
50cent
J cole 
Drake
Kanye west
Jay Z 
The list goes on but those are the ones i listen to the most.


  
Q:Who influences your music? 
Other artist that make great music.


 
Q: Please describe your fashion style in 5 words? 
Random, i dress according to how i feel, but overall i'd say smart casual aka an essex boy.


 
Q: How can people Contact you & Collaborate with you? 
They can get in contact with me on twitter @thatguyking or send me an email @

No comments:

Post a Comment