Friday 13 July 2012

Harsh.TV Does An Interview with The Very Talented Loc The Great


464417_435780266456805_880272901_o.jpg


The link for his music is:  http://www.reverbnation.com/locthegreat



Q: Tell us about who you are & What you do?

My name is Frank Doonan, aka (LOC THE GREAT). I am a rap/hip hop artist from Evansville, IN. I am a part of an Independent Label called M1 Presents. We do a lot of music and have a lot of great songs and produced for a lot of platinum artists.

Q: Describe your Music in 5 words

Versatile, outgoing, personable, realistic, hard working

Q: Please give your Fans 3 Fun Facts About you

I love video games; when I have time of course. I am a supreme nerd, comics, superheroes, etc.  I was born in Jersey City, New Jersey.

Q: What makes your Voice Stand Out from other Artists?

I feel my voice stands out because of my delivery.  I’ve realized through the many years I’ve been doing music that my versatility is also something that stands out. I could go from hip hop to country music if I set my mind to it.

Q: Do you Write Your Own Material?

I write all of my own material. Always have.

Q: What are your Current projects that you are working on?

I am currently working on my third solo album, entitled “The Revelation. “ It’s the third and final chapter to a three album saga I have created. It should be dropping this winter. I am also currently working on a group project with a group called the Angry Nerdz.

Q: Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?

Honestly in five years i see myself making a major impact in the Music Industry. Money has never really been an issue with me when it comes to my music, (even though it’s a plus). I’ve always worried about my music touching people, and inspiring them to do great things.

Q: Where do you get your inspiration from?
I get a lot of my inspiration for other artist in the music game that have come from similar backgrounds as myself, and made it to the top.

Q: Who would you rather listen to UK or US Music?

I preferably would rather listen to music originated in the U.S. I feel like Hip Hop in the UK, however clever and very unique, needs that person or that catalyst to take it to the next level. So in my eyes the U.S. has it....(For Now).

Q: What Artist do you listen to?

I’m a huge fan of real lyrical Hip Hop. I love listening to Lupe Fiasco, Nas, Kanye West, Jay-Z, etc. I also am a huge fan of my own music, and label we make some amazing hits!

Q: Who influences your music?

My influences come from the people who made something out of nothing in life and music. Also the people around me who are grinding hard for the same goal as me.. That would be recognition.

Q: Please describe your fashion style in 5 words?

Unpredictable, Polo, attractive, trend setting, expensive

Q: How can people Contact you & Collaborate with you?

Anyone interested in doing features or booking you can contact my manager Derek Saunders. Email:legalmeansent@gmail.com or @Kanine3rdeye on Twitter.



No comments:

Post a Comment