Thursday 12 July 2012

Harsh.TV Does An Exclusive Interview With The Very Talented recording hip-hop artist from the Tulsa, Oklahoma D’ Driva.




LIP_5096.jpg
Artist Bio

D'Driva not only surprised himself, but many others. Becoming a rap artist was far from his imagination. For the love of basketball is where he put all his energy, until he suffered a life threatening injury from a car accident. This left him in a coma during the summer going into his Senior year of high school. From that point on, life for DeJuan would take a major turn. The Street life grew more and more into his heart as the days became shorter. It seemed his earlier life of greatness took a nose dive over night, from jail cells, high speed chases, and weapon charges. Threw his journey of living in New Orleans, Alabama and back to California he found the passion for other talents he didn't no existed within him. DeJuan started designing and writing music in his free time. He has performed shows with artist like Pretty Ricky, Fat Al, Look Like Money Tour with Charlie Boi, Marcus Houston, and LiL O.

The rest is history!


Harsh.TV Does An Exclusive Interview With The Very Talented recording hip-hop artist from the Tulsa, Oklahoma D’ Driva.
We talk about Current Writing Music Projects, Find Out What makes his voice stand out from other Artist, Who's on His Hot Playlist and find out what he means when he says ' He Just likes to be Different''
A Great Interview and Very Inspiring!
Enjoy!!!



Q: Tell us about who you are & what you do?  
    My name is D’ Driva I’m a recording hip-hop artist from the Tulsa, Oklahoma that has a strong passion for music to  
    share with the world.
        
Q: Describe your Music in 5 words
   Exciting, Passionate, up lifting, ruff, heart breaking, astonishment

Q: Please give your Fans 3 Fun Facts About you.
    I’m easy to get along with, love to have fun and enjoy life 




Q: What makes your Voice Stand Out from other Artists?
    I have a West Coast flow with a down south ascent that’s very different.



Q: Do you Write Your Own Material?
    Yes I do




Q: What are your Current projects that you are working on?
    At the moment I’m not recording I’m just writing a lot of songs but I do have a lot of material. 




Q: Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
    Having a successful music career and beyond doing fashion and acting.




Q: Where do you get your inspiration from?
   I have to say my inspiration comes from within and all my experience that I have gain from life.




Q: Who would you rather listen to UK or US Music?
   Really it’s hard to choose I like to a listen to all types of music.




Q: What Artist do you listen to?
   I don’t just have one I mostly listen to all types of old school Rap and RnB. 




Q: Who influences your music?
   my trials and tribulation




Q: Please describe your fashion style in 5 words?
    Just like to be different. 




Q: How can people Contact you & Collaborate with you?
    Threw my e-mail: myhoodrich@ymail.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment