Sunday 15 July 2012

Harsh.TV Does An Exclusive Interview With The Very Talented Eighteen year old singer/artist/musician Becky Dias



Harsh.TV Does An Exclusive Interview With The Very Talented
 Eighteen year old singer/artist/musician Becky Dias, 
We talk about Her What's 
On Her Hot Playlist, 
Her Fashion Style, 
Her Musical Influences and Much More...


Q.Tell us about who you are & What you do? 
I'm an eighteen year old singer/artist/musician. I currently live in California and I'm pursuing my music career.


Q: Describe your Music in 5 words 
Soulful, Different, Aware, Me, Lively


Q. What makes your Voice Stand Out from other Artists? 
I like to say that it's my personality that stands out from other artists, and that just translates into the music when I'm performing. 

Q. Do you Write Your Own Material? 
I've written my own material since I was five years old.


Q: What are your Current projects that you are working on? 
No current projects, just studio time here and there and looking for places to perform.

Q: Where do you see yourself in 5 years time? 
I see myself with a career in the music industry.


Q: Where do you get your inspiration from? 
Honestly, my inspiration comes from myself. Yes other people may influence me, but really I draw inspiration from all things beautiful and real. 


Q: Who would you rather listen to UK or US Music? 
I have no preference. 


Q:What Artist Are on your Playlist? 
A lot of Frank Sinatra, Frank Ocean, Lauryn Hill, and Eminem.

Q: Please describe your fashion style in 5 words? 
Quirky, Indifferent, Relaxed, Effortless, Fun


Q: How can people Contact you & Collaborate with you? 
Email address, bhoffmand@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment