Tuesday 10 July 2012

Harsh.TV Does An Exclusive Interview With The Very Talented 13 year Old Singer James Anderson


Harsh.TV Does An Exclusive Interview With The Very Talented 13 year Old Singer James Anderson, We talk His Music Playlist and who he listens to, Find Out All About his Current Music Project and A Little Fun Fact for you. James was The First Person To Perform On The 2012 Olympic Stage in London,
A Great and Inspiring Interview.
Enjoy!!!

Q.Tell Us Who You Are And What you Do.

My names is James Anderson.  I am 13 years of age and I am extremely passionate about singing.

Q: Describe your Music in 5 words 
Fun, creative, original, heartfelt, passion


Q.Please give your Fans 3 Fun Facts About you
I was the first person to perform on the 2012 Olympic stage in London
I speak with a great American accent


Q. What makes your Voice Stand Out from other Artists? 
I try to put my own originality into the songs that I perform in order to make them my own and I like to feel what I am singing about.

Q. Do you Write Your Own Material? 
I have co-written a song and plan to write my own.

Q: What are your Current projects that you are working on? 
At present I am starting to record some of my own original material.

Q: Where do you see yourself in 5 years time? 
I would love to see my music on Billboard and perhaps signed to a great label.

Q: Where do you get your inspiration from? 
Beyonce, Micheal Jackson.

Q: Who would you rather listen to UK or US Music? 
Most of the music I listen to is from the US although I do enjoy some UK music also.

Q:What Artist do you like to listen to? 
Beyonce, Micheal Jackson, Justin Bieber, Usher.

Q:Who influences your music? 
Beyonce and Micheal Jackson.



Q: Please describe your fashion style in 5 words? 
Colourful, original, swag, modern, stylish

Q: How can people Contact you & Collaborate with you? 

Twitter: @OfficialJamesA





No comments:

Post a Comment