Monday 18 June 2012

Harsh.TV Does An Exclusive Interview With The Very Multi Talented OG3





Harsh.TV Does An Exclusive Interview With The Very Multi Talented OG3
We Talk About Current Music Projects, Inspiration, Music Influences And Find Out Just What's On The Hot Playlist. A Great Read!!
Enjoy





Q.Tell us about who you are & What you do? 
My name is OG3, 17 years young. I'm a recording artist under a self-owned label, OG Production Music Group, that I founded with my father/manager in January 2012. I am also a producer, songwriter, and beatmaker.


Q: Describe your Music in 5 words
You would listen to it. 

Q. What makes your Voice Stand Out from other Artists? 
I don't sound the same on all of my songs but would instantly recognize me.


Q. Do you Write Your Own Material? 
Yes I write my own songs and even write songs that can be given to other artists


Q: What are your Current projects that you are working on? 
I am currently releasing new singles every week that can be heard at www.soundcloud.com/og3beast and I plan on working on my third album when my fan base starts to grow.


Q: Where do you see yourself in 5 years time? 
In five years, I don't mean to sound cocky, but I see my self as one of the top artists in the hip hop music industry. I feel this way because I am young, talented, and I work very hard to get what I need to be done.


Q: Where do you get your inspiration from? 
I honestly don't have any inspiration, making music is natural for me as it has been in my family for generations.


Q: Who would you rather listen to UK or US Music? 
To me, music is music, doesn't matter who makes it or where it is made. If it is good I will listen to it.


Q:What Artist Are on your Playlist? 
My favorite artist to listen to besides myself of course would be my influences first, Kanye West and Lil Wayne, then it would be who ever can appeal to my ears.


Q: Please describe your fashion style in 5 words? 
I wear what looks good.


Q: How can people Contact you & Collaborate with you? 
If you are looking for a collab email me @ tharealog3@gmail.com
Message me on my facebook page www.facebook.com/therealog3
Or mention me on twitter www.twitter.com/og3beast




No comments:

Post a Comment