Sunday 27 May 2012

Harsh.TV Does An Exclusive Interview with The Very Talented Artist ''Ready''

Harsh.TV Does An Exclusive Interview with The Very Talented Artist ''Ready'' We talk Music Inspiration, Influences also Current Music Projects and Find Out What's On Ready's Hot Playlist.
A Great Interview
Enjoy!


Q.Tell us about who you are & What you do?
I go by the name of Ready, and I live and breathe music and lyricism. I always steered toward music in everything I did and I didn’t limit myself to any one genre growing up playing guitar and really exploring the world of music and all its points weak or strong.

Q: Describe your Music in 5 words
Undeniable, passionate, extraordinary, different, respectable

Q. What makes your Voice Stand Out from other Artist?
I think the most obvious thing about my voice is my southside accent which we don’t hear enough in mainstream music and the fact versatility for me is essential.

Q. Do you Write Your Own Material?
Yes I do write my own material. I feel like music is one of the most known forms of expression available today, so as an artist putting my story in my words has a high level of importance.

Q: What are your Current projects that you are working on?
right now im working on my album entitled “Self Made,” which is a basic story about how the people around you can only do so much to get you where you want to be and to really lock the position you want you have to have the most to do with the pursuit.

Q: Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
In five years I see myself fighting for number one.

Q: Where do you get your inspiration from?
My inspiration came from writing and how much it can inspire and empower a person and from there I turned to music which was really the only thing that successfully took me away from all of lifes problems

Q: Who would you rather listen to UK or US Music?
I think the united states has so many talented artist and im sure the same goes for the UK but something about the music made in the united states just brings out our ability to project past even our own country.

Q:What Artist Are on your Playlist?
Usher, Lil’ Wayne, Lil’ Boosie, Drake, James Morrison, Avant, Tyga, Trey Songz, And myself, 

Q: Please describe your fashion style in 5 words?
Universal, comfortable, clean, trendy, stylish,

Q: How can people Contact you & Collaborate with you?
The best way to contact me for open collaborations is email. Get at me directly at lilready225@gmail.comor you can contact my manager @ lileve225@gmail.com             225-316-0034      

No comments:

Post a Comment