Friday 11 May 2012

Harsh.TV Does An Exclusive Interview with The Very Talented Music Artist Jessica D


Harsh.TV Does An Exclusive Interview with The Very Talented Music Artist Jessica D
We talk inspiration, Influences, Current music projects and Find Out just whats on her Play List!!!
Enjoy


JESSICA D.


Q.Tell us about who you are & What you do? 
A: I’m Jessica D  and I’m a music artist from Romania.


Q: Describe your Music in 5 words 
A: Crazy ,Positive , Party kind ,Full of Energy, Sexy.

Q. When did your Love with Music start? 
A: I’ve started singing at the age of 16,  participating at several music festivals and contests.


Q. Do you Write Your Own Material? 
A: No, I work with the producer Alegra Mendez who makes all my songs.


Q: What are your Current projects that you are working on? 
A: My first single Hero is already out and in short time my second single will be released.


Q: Where do you see yourself in 5 years time? 
A: I see myself with a great musical career.


Q: Where do you get your inspiration from? 
A: The inspiration comes from everywhere , the nature, love and all other beautiful things and feelings.


Q: Who would you rather listen to UK or US Music? 
A: I like them both because I love music .


Q:What Artist do you listen to? 
A: I listen to many , Rihanna, Black Eyed Peas , J-Lo , Enrique Iglesias.


Q: Please describe your fashion style in 5 words? 
A: Sexy, Fun, Crazy,Colorful,Sweet.


Q: How can people Contact you & Collaborate with you? 
A:  Official Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jessica-D-Official/104036883053695
    E-mail:  jessicadproject@gmail.com
                   jessicadoffice@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment