Sunday 6 May 2012

Harsh TV- Interview- Nevaeh’s Angel


Harsh TV- Interview-
 Nevaeh’s Angel

Q1) Tell us who you are & what you do?

- I go by the name ‘Nevaeh’s Angel’ I’m a UK Gospel Music Artist/Singer/Songwriter/Rapper/Actress/TV Presenter & I have my own Christian Clothing Line ’ N.Angel Collections’.

Q2) Describe your music in 5 words:

-  Gospel - R&B/Rap, Positive, Unique/Inspiring 

Q3) What makes your voice stand out from other artists?

- You always know when its me

Q4) Do you write your own material?

- Yes, I write all my own material.

Q5) What are your current projects that you are working on? 

- My upcoming single titled ‘FIRE’ will be released on I-tunes on May 15th 2012. (Including a Music Video)

- In 4-6 weeks time I will be working as a presenter for two Sky TV Channels (Due to privacy terms, I am unable to disclose the names of the channels)

-I am also rehearsing to take part in a Cinema Christian Film called ‘THE SNARE’ (Starring Hollywood Actor Stephen Baldwin, Phil Tan, also featuring Ana Paula Valadao from Brazil. This film will be released later on this year 2012.

-I am also working on an Educational Video to raise awareness about the miss-use of Drugs & Alcohol abuse. For this I have written a song called ‘ DRUNK IN THE SPIRIT’. The video has been filmed & is being edited by ‘  Pamela Sakyi(Sparkle Light Productions).

-Q6) Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?

-Doing the same things but internationally 

Q7) Where do you get your inspiration from? 

- God the creator.

Q8)Who would you rather listen to UK or US music?

I like UK & US music so I would so both.

Q9)What Artists do you listen to?

-  Lecrae, Guvna B, Dwayne Tryumf, Jahaziel, Mary Mary, Mz Bratt, I like a varitey mixture of Music Artists to be honest. 

Q10) Please describe your fashion style in 5 words?

- Colourful, Unique, Urban, Fasionable, Sporty,Casual.

Q11)How can people contact you & collabarate with you?

-Facebook: Nevaeh's Angel
-Twitter: @Nevaehs_Angel/ www.twitter.com/nevaehs_angel

No comments:

Post a Comment