Friday 27 April 2012

READ THE : Harsh.TV Does An Exclusive HOT New Interview With The Very Talented Aparajith aka APJ


Harsh.TV Does An Exclusive HOT New Interview With The Very Talented

Aparajith aka APJ

We Talk Music Inspirations, Who He Listens To!!, What his Current Projects Are?
And Find Out Where his Love for Music Came From.
A Great Read
Enjoy!




Q.Tell us about who you are & What you do? 

I am APJ , 19 year old Pop /Rnb Singer/Songwriter from India . 
Aiming to be a Global Recording Artist . I released to 2 singles till now in iTUNES . 
The Youtube videos of the songs have over 130,000 HITS there . 
And lcurrently ookin for a record label to work on more songs & release them as EP , 
as i wrote a lot of hot material  which is really catchy . 


Q: Describe your Music in 5 words 
Pure , Catchy , Real , Commercial , From the heart & not fake .   

Q.When did your Love with Music start? 
I always had a love for music right from my childhood . 
But ive been in to education and never really got time to follow my dreams .  
At the age of 16 , i started writing songs and im like i gotta do what i love to do .
Instead of doing something which im not interested to do . 
I want to express people my feelings and make them smile . 
When i see the smile on their faces , it makes me more happy . 
So i want to do it . 

Q. What makes your Voice Stand Out from other Artists? 
I sing what i feel in my heart . And my main aim to to reach as many people as possible . 
And i got a good voice but i never say i got the best voice  . For me its not about having a great voice . 
Only on how much you connect to people . Many people will have great voices but only some will have the 
burning desire  in their hearts to win . I got it . 

Q. Who would you both like to Collaborate with in the Industry? 

I would like to collaborate with Young Money , Eminem , Big Sean , Chris Brown , Taylor Swift , Lady Gaga .

Q. Do you Write Your Own Material? 

Yes , I write all my songs . Every thing 

Q: What are your Current projects that you are working on? 

Im currently working on making 2 new singles to release in late MAY .

Q: Where do you see yourself in 5 years time? 

For me life is all about creating yourself . So i just want to be happy with a smile on my face 
wherever i am . 

Q: Where do you get your inspiration from? 
I get my inspiration by reading about all the great people of the past . 
I like Michael Jackson , Mahatma Gandhi , Mother Teresa  , Mohammad Ali , Martin Luther King . 
I like Alexander the Great a lot . I want to be the best i can be in what ever i do . 
And all the people say i cant do it , evertime i listen someone say it, it makes me feel liek i gotta achieve something 
& prove them they are wrong . Anything is possible .


Q: Who would you rather listen to UK or US Music? 

I love music . It does n't really matter as long as its good .

Q:What Artist do you listen to? 

Micheal Jackson , Eminem .

Q:Who influences your music? 

Micheal jackson . I dont want to imitate his style or his dance moves . 
What i learnt from him is to love people & show the people what you got .
The real YOU . Dont fake anything & just be real . And im doing the same thing . 
I want to be real & say people what i feel & experience in my life . 

Q: Please describe your fashion style in 5 words? 
Unique , Creative , Attractive , Bold , Confident . 


Q: How can people Contact you & Collaborate with you?  

No comments:

Post a Comment