Thursday 12 April 2012

Nitasha does an interview with the talented Mula

Nitasha does an interview with the talented Mula, a rapper/singer and song writer. He already has mixtapes on the way but a debut album is also in the works named ‘Dead Or No Deal’. Watch out, big things are on the way for Mula. Be sure to follow him @MULA262.
Can you describe your music in 5 words?
Real situations spoken over beats.
Not only do you sing, but you also write your own music. Where do you get the inspiration for your lyrics?
I get inspiration from my life and situations I have gone through or witnessed. I feel like I have had a hell of a life to only be 26 years old so my inspiration comes from those elements and my ambition towards the future.
What work/projects are coming up for you?
I have a couple of things in the work right now. First I got a mixtape series that I’m almost done with and about to get moving which was going to be called ‘Mixtape Massacer Volumes 1-3’ but I decided to redo all three mixtapes because I felt like I can do better. So, number two is two songs away from being done and they will be called ‘In My Zone Volumes 1 – 3’.
After that, while that’s spinning and growing the fan base, I plan on dropping a debut album called ‘Dead Or No Deal’ which will be in the future to come. I’m trying to get some major collaborations going on, my management team is putting things together for me. I also am looking to get into touring pretty soon here and venture off into other parts of the market which is clothing, liquor, fragrance for men and women, then, who knows. I’m just working on a little bit of everything right now.
Who in the music industry, would you love to collaborate with and why?
I would love to work with a couple of people actually because there’s a lot of people out here doing their thing in the game but, I would have to say T.I. because I love his delivery and versatility on every beat and how he gives every track that finishing touch.
If we listened to your iPod, what would be on the recently played menu?

To keep it real right now I don’t even know lol. I got so much going on right now, I stay pretty busy… with work and the studio and trying to push to the next level I don’t really listen to it but when I did I had Boosie, Jeezy, T.I., Wayne, Ross, a little bit of everything.

If you could only listen to one album for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?

I would have to say one of my mixtapes because it represents me and my beliefs and I think if that was the only thing I could listen to it would keep me focused and loyal to what made me who I am.
How can we connect with you and keep up-to-date with your latest news? (e.g Facebook, Twitter, website/blog)
Anybody can contact me via email, Twitter, Facebook, Reverbnation, Myspace. marinating1@yahoo.com for booking features or any other things pertaining to business. Please follow me at mula262@twitter.com and I do respond and follow back. My Facebook is under my real name which is Wesley Fisher. I have a Myspace at myspace.com/mula2622009. And last but not least I’m on Reddogg Music and RMI Management and I’m soon to be on iTunes as well.
Now you maybe from the US but that doesn’t mean you’re exempt from the ‘Quick Fire, Nothing To Do With Anything’ round....here goes....
Spain or China?
China because everything is made there almost so it would be nice to see the level of technology over there.
What 3 items would you take to a deserted island excluding music & people?

Pictures, paper, food.

TV or Movie?

Movie because most TV shows are starting to take on the same concept.

I once doubted myself when it came to music but then realised it was really meant for me because I believe it is.

Sandwich or Burger?

Both. I’m a skinny cat, I can’t afford to miss no meals.

I have never knocked anybody for trying to make ends meet no matter the circumstances.

Cold or Hot?

Hot, because there’s always ways to cool off but not always a way to heat up.

What’s your favourite movie?

Don’t have one, Im more of a documentary person.

Thanks!

Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment