Wednesday 4 April 2012

Harsh.TV Hotspot Features - SOS

Disclaimer: Im not here 2 introduce my swag. Nor am I here 2 brag about how many bodies got (actually zero!). And Im certainly not here 2 encourage a lifestlye that I dont fully endorse. I make good music 4 good people 2 listen 2 and have a good time. With that being said.....
Born and raised in the 845 of NY, i pretty much started out with music just like everyone else. I never really thought it was a major thing, just something 2 do....Eventually people started noticing my sound and urged me 2 take it farther. Its kinda hard 2 do that when you're the musician, producer AND the songwriter. I pride myself in saying that its just me, a mic, and a keyboard bcz thats exactly wut it is!!! No team, no groupies, no yes-man. Just me. So I got it together and figured out how 2 record and do a couple other studio tricks and the album is finally completed "The Recital". Aint much more 2 say than that. Constantly compared 2 the likes of Jay-Z, Kanye West and now Drake (not sure how i feel about that), Ill let the music tell the story. i hope u can partake in this journey wit me and find sunthin u like. I got luv 4 everybody, n the ones i dont - i pray 4 constantly. 845 - S.O.S

Down 4 Me mp3.mp3
From SOS 413
Download as MP3

No comments:

Post a Comment