Friday 13 April 2012

Harsh.TV Hotspot Features - E Lockwood


My musical life started at school as ever young boy dreams of the rockstar life, yet it is not that simple as most of us find out.
Still undeterred I kept my dream going and following various rock bands I went into a cabaret/club band.
This proved invaluble as each night the crowds were so different so learning stagecraft was a must.
Following this I once more ventured into playing my own music and brought together a band and went on to get radio play and studio recordings.
Now I write for pleasure in my home studio, Tanglefairy Music Co, but try to vary my songs and genre because I find it a challenge and as a songwriter I feel it is a good disapline. You can find more of my songs on my soundcloud link if you rquire I will forward it.

All at sea.mp3
From E Lockwood
Download as MP3

06 Tommorrow.mp3
From E Lockwood
Download as MP3

01 Island of love.mp3
From E Lockwood
Download as MP3

01 The Freedom Drum.mp3
From E Lockwood
Download as MP3

No comments:

Post a Comment