Thursday 19 April 2012

Harsh.TV Does An Exclusive New Interview With The Very Talented TB Jones

Harsh.TV Does An Exclusive New Interview With
The Very Talented
TB Jones
We Talk Inspiration, Influences and Current Music Projects
A Very Enjoyable Read!!!


Q.Tell us about who you are & What you do?
A: I am a blues guitarist and singer from Philadelphia, Pa.

Q: Describe your Music in 5 words
A: Blues, Elecrtifying, Innovative, Exciting, and Fierce

Q. Do you Write Your Own Material?
A: I play a mix of blues, blues-rock, jazz and classic rock classics as well as write and play my own material.

Q: What are your Current projects that you are working on?
A: I am working on a full length 12- 15 song EP that will be released next year. This will include my own compositions as well as my own renditions of some of my favorite classic tunes.

Q: Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
A: I see myself playing the blues around the US and hopefully the world.

Q: Where do you get your inspiration from?
A: I draw my inspiration from every life that I see and hear around me. As well as my musical heroes.

Q: Who would you rather listen to UK or US Music?
A: I love both styles of music...on the UK side there's Clapton, Jeff Beck, John Mayall, and Jimmy Page to name a few. On the American side theres Hendrix, Freddie King, SRV, BB King, Albert King, Howlin Wolf, and the Delta Blues greats like Robert Johnson and Skip James... more recently theres guys like John Mayer and Johnny Lang as well as many others!

Q:What Artist do you listen to?
A; The artists that I listen to the most would have to be Hendrix, SRV, and Clapton

Q:Who influences your music?
A: I am influenced by the people around me, friends, family, and of course the musicians that I admire!

Q: Please describe your fashion style in 5 words?
A: Fun, New, Suave, Bold, and Practical

Q: How can people Contact you & Collaborate with you?
A: I can be reached for bookings and other musical oppurtunites at 267 642 4733or tbjones91@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment