Wednesday 18 April 2012

Harsh.TV Does An Exclusive Interview With The Very Talented ABOUT POETRY

Harsh.TV Does An Exclusive Interview With The Very Talented
ABOUT POETRY
We talk about,Inspiration, Influences, Current Music Projects
And Find Out Just Where She Wants To Be in 5 Years.
A Very Inspirational Interview
Enjoy

Q.Tell us about who you are & What you do?
I am a singer-songwriter, I sing and write songs! :P

Q: Describe your Music in 5 words
Simple. Real. Honest. True. Poetic.

Q. What makes your Voice Stand Out from other Artists?
Voice.. I don't know.. I think the symbiosis between my songs and videos is interesting to watch.

Q. Do you Write Your Own Material?
Yes.

Q: What are your Current projects that you are working on?
I'm recording my songs, making lyric videos, sharing them on youtube.

Q: Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
I hope I will have more time and money to make music, people to help me with that and a band to perform with.

Q: Where do you get your inspiration from?
I write about my personal experiences and my personal thoughts. If something really fascinates me or bothers me, then I have to write about it.

Q: Who would you rather listen to UK or US Music?
UK

Q:What Artist do you listen to?
All kind of singer-songwriters, starting from Leonard Cohen and John Lennon to Jack Johnson, Laura Marling, Mick Flannery, William Fitzsimmons etc.

Q:Who influences your music?
Interesting people.

Q: Please describe your fashion style in 5 words?
I am a lady period

Q: How can people Contact you & Collaborate with you?
Through my brand new facebook page: www.facebook.com/aboutpoetrypage :)

No comments:

Post a Comment