Harsh.TV Does an Exclusive Interview with The Very Talented Hip Hop Rapper and Writer J Wes, We talk Influences, Inspirations and Find Out What
''Work Before Glory''
A Great Interview
Q.Tell us about who you are & What you do?
- I'm just a regular Brooklyn kid who has a passion for writing
Q: Describe your Music in 5 words
- lyrical, relatable, inspirational, powerful, humble
Q: What are your Current projects that you are working on?
- I am currently working on my debut mixtape titled "Work Before Glory", which should be dropping around the middle of April.
Q: Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
- With God's blessing, I'll be all over the world promoting my music and doing what I love, reaching out to all different types of fans and making a name for myself.
Q: Where do you get your inspiration from?
- God, my parents, family, and friends who believe in my music
Q: Who would you rather listen to UK or US Music?
- Music is music, no matter where it's coming from. As long as it has substance, I'll listen to anything from any country.
Q:What Artist do you listen to?
I like listening to a few new artists such as J. Cole, Wale, and Meek Mill. But otherwise, I'm an old school rap kind of guy.
Q:Who influences your music?
- A lot of the old school rappers, such as Rakim, Nas, Biggie
Q: Please describe your fashion style in 5 words?
- casual, trendy, sophisticated, simple, hip-hop
Q: How can people Contact you & Collaborate with you?
Email at Wesson34th@gmail.com, follow me on twitter @Wes34th