Sunday 1 April 2012

The Blog HotSpot Episode 6-Featuring Jose Rivadulla-Rey

The Blog HotSpot Episode 6

Featuring Jose Rivadulla-Rey
Farmboy Records Partner/Producer



Have no fear there will be no April fools day here, although I am tempted lol, naw I won’t let you down.
We’re going to be doing something big here for 2012, I have been criticized by friends of mine that they want to see more of my videos and films, I think I need to be cloned so at least one of me can have a break or just to disappear for a weekend. So what can I do? Can’t let them them down, but I need to do it for myself as well. I have always been the maestro and not really the talent, so I might as well put my work in so log onto my site/ subscribe and await the previews,

There are a lot of people out there interested in filming, making films videos, so here is a green screen tip.

http://www.effectsportal.net/index.php/greenscreen/

This site is fantastic on how to make an effective potable screen, but if you’re not keen to do any of the work and just want to buy it just check on Amazon or ebay for the deals. Also DO NOT go and buy special software for it either, go onto ebay and search around, I bought final cut pro for £10 brand new, now if you go and look up how much final cut pro is you will be surprised, green screens a lot of fun you can do practically anything, so enjoy.

Also like all industries you have to get your smarts up, a good site to check out is
http://www.scriptfactory.co.uk/go/Resources/Index.html go to the resources section.








Ok here is something new, HarshTV are always interviewing up and coming people and putting them out to shine, so, im going to now interview HarshTV’s Beautiful Harsharan Landa, now i know she has one on her blogspot already but this is now conducted by Me.

So let’s do this!

Name: Harsharan Landa

Location:
Essex, London , UK

If you could be the stylist to anyone in the world who would it be?
I love styling people who need my help, but if I had to choose it would be my Hip Hop Artist such as Busta Rhymes, Dr Dre, Royce De 5’9 and the list goes on......

Trainers v High heels?
High Heels

What’s your favourite location to chill at?
At Home With The XBOX I am a bit of a hardcore Gamer!!

What has been the highlight of your year?
Everyday is a blessing it would be hard to chose I am humbly grateful for everyday

Who is your favourite designer?
That’s a good one. There are so many talented Designers out there both Established and unknown. Innovation to me can not be favoured!

You’re stuck on a desert island, what is the one thing you couldn’t live without?
My Family

How many pairs of shoes do you own?
As much as I would love to say a million I think I own more XBOX Computer games than shoes.

Quality v Quantity?
Quality, Wins all the time, Life is about giving so when you do make sure it’ s Quality!!

Are you a bo$$y Boss?
No, Some might Say I’m Too Laid back :)

What is the best business advice you can give a up and coming fashion designer?
Hard Work, Dedication and more importantly Network with all the Key Industry People From Stylist to Journalist. Be Focus and never give up on your dreams, even if there are hard times I promise they will lead you straight to the good times.

What is the name of your label?
The Name of The Fashion Brand is ‘Harsh’ The Brand where everything Transforms! Check out www.harsh.tv

Have you enjoyed this interview?
Yes It’s been fun Thank you very Much Jose.


Dont forget to subscribe to
HarshTv as well as
Joserivadullarey.blogspot.com
and follow me on
Www.Twitter.com/Farmboyrecords
Www.soundcloud.com/Farmboyrecords

peace. Duces up.

No comments:

Post a Comment