Saturday 24 March 2012

Medicine - Rebecca Clements (Original)

Links:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rebecca-Clements/114280138647341
www.twitter.com/RebeccaMUSICx
www.myspace.com/rebeccaclementsmusic
www.soundcloud.com/rebeccaclements
rebeccamusicx@hotmail.com

Lyrics:
You keep my heart in your wallet, and a letter with my name
and it ends with goodbye but it has always been that way
and your words pound like a drum on my fragile beating heart
and sorry doesn't cure the wounds, that you've inflicted from the
start, start

oh don't break me, I scar instantly,
oh don't fool me, I scar instantly

I've always been just the medicine, the medicine to pull you through
but, I'm no longer the medicine, the medicine for you
I've always been just the medicine, the medicine to pull you through
but, I'm no longer the medicine, the medicine for you

This rain resembles the fear, pain that's falling from my eyes
You've got all your worths and riches but nothing within your heart tonight
and now theres a knife in my back and it's been there for so long
i've be... more

No comments:

Post a Comment