Wednesday 28 March 2012

James Monk Does An Exclusive Interview with The Very Talented Singer Songwriter Sam Garrett

Harsh.TV's Music Talent Scout James Monk Does An Exclusive Interview with The Very Talented Singer Songwriter Sam Garrett, They Talk Current Music Projects,
Inspirations, Musical Influences & Find Out Exactly Where Sam Will Be in 5 years time!
A Great Interview
Enjoy!

Q.Tell us about who you are & What you do?

My name is Sam Garrett I'm a 21 year old singer songwriter from the midlands and I write songs based on nature, love and social issues.

Q: Describe your Music in 5 words

Earth, Air, Fire. Water and love.

Q: What are your Current projects that you are working on?

I am currently working on my E.P called Be Easy.

Q: Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?

On the beach.

Q: Where do you get your inspiration from?

I draw inspiration from a number of different things from Nature, Love to everyday experiences and encounters with all beings of life.

Q: Who would you rather listen to UK or US Music?

\Probably US

Q:What Artist do you listen to?

Jonathan Wilson, Brett Dennen, The beatles, Bob Marley, Damian Marley, Ben Howard, The Black Crowes, Ray Charles and anything with soul and passion.

Q:Who influences your music?

At the moment lots of different people My manager Leonard My Dad my Friends my girlfriend strangers in the streets, anyone really who has something to share.

Q: Please describe your fashion style in 5 words?

Fashion style? Wow! I've never been asked that before and I don't know if I can. I'm not really into fashion, I like humans, not what they wear.

Q: How can people Contact you & Collaborate with you?

Simply just email or come see me live and have a chat.

www.samgarrettmusic.com

www.soundclound.com/samgarrettmusic

www.facebook.com/samgarrettmusic

www.youtube.com/samgarrettvideos

www.twitter.com/samgarrettmusic

No comments:

Post a Comment