Friday 30 March 2012

Harsh.TV Interviews The Very Talented King Grizzly The Soulful Hip Hop Artist

Harsh.TV Interviews The Very Talented King Grizzly The Soulful Hip Hop Artist, we talk about Current Music projects,Influences and Find Out Just Why and How he will be Tearing Down East London This Sunday!!!
Enjoy

Q.Tell us about who you are & What you do?
Well I go by the name King Grizzly born in the
Bronx raised in Harlem. I am a soulful Hip Hop artist. I've been doing music
for about 10 years now. I dabble in spoken word
but consider myself the last of a
dying breed. Also I'm a part of a 2man group name DnG
stands for DYMEZ & GRIZZ. I'm on the other side of
the globe now so we're doing our solo thing for
now.
Q: Describe your Music in 5 words

Soulful, Edgy, Honest, Fun, and hopefully
Inspirational.

Q.Tell us More about your forthcoming performance at Another Level.

I'm looking forward to it, I'm going to tear London
"Down" I hope they're ready for me Lol but on
the real side I truly appreciate Another Level
allowing me to have an outlet here and grace
the stage.

Q: What are your Current projects that you are working on?

I just finished my mixtape called "The 8 Track"
hosted by the legendary D.J Jay Ski. Also just
put my new single "A Part Of Nature feat Brook"
on ITunes.

Q: Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?

Working with some of the worlds hottest artists
and completely solid in my career.

Q: Where do you get your inspiration from?

Any and everywhere, its usually from my life
experiences or things others around me are
going through.

Q: Who would you rather listen to UK or US Music?

Wow.. Never been asked that before, while
I appreciate a lot of music I must say I am
partial to US artists. I have heard some cats
out here that I think are beasts though.

Q:What Artist do you listen to?

In the UK I like the dudes Wretch 32, Sway
and a few other cats out here. In the US I love
Jay-Z, Nas, Kanye, Common, Mos Def just
to name a few.
Q:Who influences your music?

A few cats but I must say my biggest
inspiration was the late great Notorious B.I.G

Q: Please describe your fashion style in 5 words? (We are loving the style here at Harsh.TV)

Cool, Edgy, Urban-chic, Grown and Sexy

Q: How can people Contact you & Collaborate with you?

You can reach me on FB Rashueen Grizz
Williams, @KingGrizzly151 on twitter or soundcloud.com/King-Grizzly

1 comment:

  1. Join us on Monday, April 23rd at 9PM on The Just Gimme the Mic Show as CoCo kicks it with King Grizzly!!!!… Tune in to hear his story and some great music. Find out how he is on top of his game….To listen to the show live go to http://www.blogtalkradio.com/coco4869 and the call in number is 714-694-4164 . Press 1 to speak to the host and guest or Press 2 to listen. Don’t forget to call in with your questions, shout outs or comments as I pass the mic!! Also, join in on the interaction during the show on the Just Gimme the Mic Facebook pagehttp://www.facebook.com/groups/205755022769934/ … We want to hear from you!!!!

    ReplyDelete