Tuesday, 27 March 2012

Harsh.TV Hotspot Features - The Beautiful Bianca Gerald

Mooqee & Pimpsoul - Feeling Good (Ft. Bianca Gerald) (Tantrum Desire Remix)

After several years of consistent hard work PRS have recently started giving me heavy support as have influential radio stations BBC Radio 1 and 1 Xtra, Capital, Kiss and XFM in the UK. Not to mention Annie Nightingale playing my debut feature release 'Feeling Good' on Radio 1.
The songs due out on 9/4/12 and is a dance remix of Nina Simone's 'Feeling Good' which earned 150,000 views in little over a week, purely from music lovers sharing it between themselves.
This months Dj Magazine gave the song a ground breaking 9/10 star rating and rave review - a proud moment for sure!

I have been hand picked to perform at the PRS ALMOST FAMOUS industry showcase WEDNESDAY 28TH MARCH 2012 at 229 Club, Great Portland St, London where I will be showcasing some of my new material & I would like to personally invite you.
Please feel free to forward this invite and to use the guest list template attached OR register using this link > http://www.eventbrite.com/event/3053746839?ref=etckt

I have been writing and polishing my pop/soul/jazz sound and I would love for you all to come down to this very special and pivotal moment in my career.

No comments:

Post a Comment