Sunday 18 March 2012

Harsh.TV Does An Exclusive Interview with The Very Talented Frankie

Harsh.TV Does An Exclusive Interview with The Very Talented Frankie
We Talk Music Influences, Inspirations, Current Music Projects and find out What will be happening in 5 Years Time.
A Must Read!
Enjoy

Q.Tell us about who you are & What you do?

Well my name is Frankie and I just do what i love , which is make
music... Whether it be making a Beat,Song,or just engineer I always
have to be around music 24/7.

Q: Describe your Music in 5 words

Hungry,relatable,energetic,Fun,and Good .

Q: What are your Current projects that you are working on?
Well I'm working on a ton of projects but my main focus is my Mixtape
called "Salute" set to drop 4/29 and My groups Mixtape "To The Top
Vol.2" which will drop this summer and I'm also working with Kid
Prince,Paul Straun and many more.


Q: Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
Hopefully well known and established in the entertainment business

Q: Where do you get your inspiration from?
I usually get my
inspiration from what's going on in my life and around me so it's most
likely everyone and everything.


Q: Who would you rather listen to UK or US Music? Well Us music since
I grew up on it but I like all music . I listen to everything .

Q:What Artist do you listen to?

Well my favorite artist is drake but, I listen to kirko bangz,The
Whole MMG,Bei Maejor ,Ryan Leslie ,Big Pun,Tupac and T.i.


Q:Who influences your music?

My brother has influenced me a lot and really shaped my views and the
way I pick songs to do.


Q: Please describe your fashion style in 5 words?

Laid back,Fly,Unique,new school,trendsetting


Q: How can people Contact you & Collaborate with you?

People can contact me on my email :Ifebeats.ie@gmail.com

Or Twitter @Franktahitmaker or soundcloud and soundclick
@Franktahitmaker or YouTube @Timeandhalf3 or
Hotnewhiphop.com/TimeNHalf

No comments:

Post a Comment