Tuesday 13 December 2011

Exclusive Interview with the Very Talented blowflyy

Harsh.TV Does An Exclusive Interview with the Very Talented blowflyy, We talk Inspiration, Influences, Fashion Style and His Current Music Projects. Not To be Missed. A Great Read!
Enjoy!

BLOW FLYY photo_0001.jpg

Q.Tell us about who you are & What you do?
I go by the name blowflyy i write music, love to entertain and give people good music,i what i do is really just focuse on my music and try to put myself in a postion to ge payed from what i do

Q: Describe your Music in 5 words
love
relationships
fashion
luxery things
good time
and bad




Q: What are your Current projects that you are working on?
my current project that i im working should be even better then my last project ITS LIKE I GOT A SET OF WINGS,
which help me gt to this point in my life.

Q: Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
i see myself still making good music for the world and treveling over seas and other places to put on shows for my fan new and old.

Q: Where do you get your inspiration from?
i get my inspiration from what the world has to offer,i want it ,i want to be apart of it the spotlight everything lol!

Q: Who would you rather listen to UK or US Music?
both i love music, what ever makes me feel good that's what im listen too,music is aprt of my life and how i feel about music it could be chines as long as the beat is rocking im cool

Q:What Artist do you listen to?
big sean, wale guys like that

Q:Who influences your music?
my family and friends

Q: Please describe your fashion style in 5 words?
fresh
flyy with 2 y's
cool
relaxed
grown

Q: How can people Contact you & Collaborate with you?
facebook/blowflyy
twitterblowflyy
reverbnation/blowflyy

No comments:

Post a Comment