Monday 7 November 2011

Read Aivy Nguyen's Great NEW Interview With The Talented Pierre DeJournette

221649_183482015033613_100001154465224_440152_914326_n.jpg
  • short paragraph about yourself & who you are
Well, my name is Pierre DeJournette. I am based out of the north west suburbs of Chicago, Illinois formally residing in Los Angeles, San Fransisco, and Birmingham Alabama. Im an up and coming producer and specialize pretty much all genres, i never disappoint. I am a father of a beautiful set of twins! boy and girl(Ari & Sariah) So I'm doing it all for them so we can all live a comfy life in the very near future while im still doing what i love!!!

    167045_161693820545766_100001154465224_321202_5576510_n.jpg



  • What made you decide to become a music producer?
My pops is a Platinum selling DJ/Radio Host, now based out of Dallas TX (DJ MoDav) spinning worldwide with partner Spinderella formally of Salt'n'Pepa and since i was little he has had me around all types of industry events, radio stations, clubs, celebs and non-the-less educated me on nothing but great music of all genres, old and new. I was raised around it all! So that was already inspiration to live that life! When I was 13 my cousin exposed me to Fruity Loops 3, lol and ever since then I wanted to produce, And nothing but progression from there!!!

  • Describe in 4 words the beats you produce?
Dope, Unique, Mature, Otherworldly

73948_144706375577844_100001154465224_231617_7190683_n.jpg


  • In 5 years time, where would you like to see yourself?
Living comfortably with my kids doing what i love, rite now i'm in the grind all these rappers yap about. my story is nothing short of super interesting so far and i aint even started yet!

  • Where do you get your inspirations from when you produce a beat?
its all about how im feeling at the time, sometimes ill be alil on edge or feelin ignant and make an hard ass trap beat, or sometimes ill be with a chick and just make something smooth. my best beats actually come out when i first wake up before i do anything i go strait to the studio and knock something out real quick!! ...then eat breakfast lol

  • What up coming projects have you got lined up
working with L.A based artist SKEME of LA Unified. Chase N Cashe 1/2 of HitBoy & Chase / SurfClub. more work w/ Optimo( we were Featured on Tosh.0 IceCream Truck Guy #GIPPER) plenty of local artists around america and whoever else wants to work, i dont hate! I was also featured in The Amalgamation Magazine an Industry Quarterly in the "LIST" along with Lex Lugar and many more producers on the come up!


No comments:

Post a Comment