Thursday 17 November 2011

An Interview with The very Gifted and Blessed Writer Gideon Russell


Harsh.TV Does An Interview with The very Gifted and Blessed Writer Gideon Russell
We talk Inspiration, Influences, Music and where does he see himself in 5 years time!
Find out in this very inspirational Interview
Enjoy!


Q.Tell us about who you are & What you do?
A; My name is Gideon Russell. I am a full time writer. I pretty much write everything. Songs, music, plays, articles, poetry. I trust and believe in Jesus Christ. Everything I do is to inspire, lift up, and help out the next person in life.

Q: Describe your Music in 5 words
A; Positive, uplifting, changing, compassionate, True.

Q: What are your Current projects that you are working on?
A; I'm currently working on recording. I am an unsigned artist so I am using small in house studios to record right now. I am looking to grow and expand and work with professional studios and producers.

Q: Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
A: In 5 years I see myself with at least 2 cds recorded and in world wide circulation. I see my brand on television,and on billboards,

Q: Where do you get your inspiration from?
A: I get my inspiration from the Love of Jesus Christ. I love to help and inspire the youth in the world all the way to the elderly.

Q: Who would you rather listen to UK or US Music?
A: US Music

Q:What Artist do you listen to?
A: Mary Mary, Black eyed Peas, Kirk Franklin, Ray Charles, James Brown, Will Smith, City High, John Legend.

Q:Who influences your music?
A; THe same artist in the above question

Q: Please describe your fashion style in 5 words?
A: my fashion style is preppy hip hop. I really dont have a fashion style, because I do my own thing. Im not inspired or follow the trends of the world.

Q: How can people Contact you & Collaborate with you?
People can contact me via email at allstargtr@yahoo.com or phone. (682) 203-1174 .

No comments:

Post a Comment