Tuesday 15 November 2011

Harsh.TV Does An Exclusive Interview with the Very Talented Yung Ro

Harsh.TV Does An Exclusive Interview with the Very Talented Yung Ro,
we talk Music, Fashion, Influences & Inspiration & The big question, where will he be in 5 years time.
Find Out!

RO3.jpg

Q.Tell us about who you are & What you do? My name is Yung Ro a 2x billboard rap entertainer hailing from St. Louis, MO the World Series Champs. Currently I am on my independent grind, strengthening my foundation and taking it viral.

Q: Describe your Music in 5 words. Trendsetting, addictive, unique, explosive and feel good.

Q: What are your Current projects that you are working on? Currently I'm just stacking my music catalog. I'm considering dropping an intentional mix tape entitled The International Passport Xperience. As a artist I stay true to my craft but I try not to limit my audience. I know that top 40 is winning at the present time so for certain music I'm making dub step versions to my tracks. My current single is Browse produced by the Band Camp. Go to youtube and check it out

Q: Where do you see yourself in 5 years time? Hopefully, independently strong or signed to a major deal that's beneficial for me. I would like to say I have turned down deals that weren't good for me.

Q: Where do you get your inspiration from? My family and everyday situations and interests in my life. I'm young, I'm interested in women, I love fashion and having fun. That's what I speak on.

Q: Who would you rather listen to UK or US Music? First, of course US because that's where I'm from. But I like to stay abreast of world wide music. My song Fresha than a Mall hit #11 on the top international songs. Therefore I gotta appreciate my overseas fan base.


Q:What Artist do you listen to? Ti, Wiz Khalifa, Big Sean, Skrill Ex

Q:Who influences your music? Me, myself and I. I like others artists music very much. But my music has to reflect me

Q: Please describe your fashion style in 5 words? One of a kind, not to be compared. That's 8 words and I'm going to leave it at that.

Young Ro-4119.jpg

Q: How can people Contact you & Collaborate with you? Hit me up on twitter @yungrobp, call my office 314-621-1020 or email @ pearlgallerystudio@gmail.com

DSC_0048.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment