Wednesday 2 November 2011

Exclusive Interview With The Very Talented Artist Big-T

Harsh.TV Does An Exclusive Interview With The Very Talented Hip Hop Recording Artist, Actor & Entrepreneur Big-T, we talk Current Projects, Inspiration, Influences & Find out Just what he means when he says ''Shooting for The Stars''?
A great Inspirational Read. Enjoy!!

75664_145308025521379_115211201864395_277774_839614_n.jpg

Q.Tell us about who you are & What you do?
I'm a hip-hop recording artist, actor, entrepreneur and college student majoring in Business Communications; i'm from the Steel City of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.

Q: Describe your Music in 5 words
Emotional, Inspirational, Inspiring, heartfelt, motivational
Q: What are your Current projects that you are working on?
I've been working on my next album titled, "Hopes and Dreams." The first single, "Shoot For The Stars was released earlier this month.

Q: Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
In 5 years I would like to be further along in my career; have success.

Q: Where do you get your inspiration from?
My inspiration comes from my everyday life.

Q: Who would you rather listen to UK or US Music?
I believe that both countries put out great music and I respect both. But I listen to US music more; but the UK artist I like include Jessie J., Tinie Tempah and more.

Q:What Artist do you listen to?
I listen to artists such as Eminem, DMX, Tech N9ne, 50 Cent and Lil Wayne. I also listen to artist from Pittsburgh including Wiz Khalifa, Mac Miller and Brodie B.

Q:Who influences your music?
God, my family, and those I hang out with are what influences my music.

Q: Please describe your fashion style in 5 words?
Hip-Hop, Casual, Professional, comfortable (shirt and jeans), urban.

Q: How can people Contact you & Collaborate with you?
I can be contacted at bigtofficial@yahoo.com for collaborations, bookings, and press. I can also be reached on Twitter @realbigt.

Big-T Coat.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment