Thursday 10 November 2011

Exclusive Interview with The Very Lovely Multi Talented Xoch




XochHeadShot.jpg

Harsh.TV Does An Exclusive Interview with The Very Lovely Multi Talented Xoch, We Talk Modeling, Music, Influences, Inspiration and oh course find out what she'll be doing in 5 years time.
Enjoy!


Q.Tell us about who you are & What you do?
I'm an ordinary girl who thrives in extraordinary circumstances! I am a singer/songwriter and multi-instrumentalist. When I am not performing music, I do acting and modeling although I would consider music to be the forefront of my career.

Q: Describe your Music in 5 words
Powerful, melodic, emotive, authentic and personal.

Q: What are your Current projects that you are working on?
Most of 2011, I have been performing live with several residency gigs in Las Vegas. By the end of this year, I will have played 100 shows. It has been a tremendous experience. I am also beginning the process of writing a new release and plan to record in the next year.

Q: Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
I see myself continuing to create music, performing live and promoting my music. Perhaps I will venture into other creative outlets that I find inspiring. Hopefully, I grow both as an artist and a person. I see myself moving forward and using my experiences to touch others and have an impact. I believe everyone has the remarkable capacity to evolve and go on to do amazing things in their lives.

Q: Where do you get your inspiration from?
I am inspired to do what I do because it is a large part of my life and I don't really see myself doing anything else. I enjoy being creative because it is challenging and rewarding. It is who I am. I am so fortunate that I have a wonderful support network of family, friends and fans who make it easy for me to pursue my art and creativity.

Q: Who would you rather listen to UK or US Music?
To me, it doesn't matter where an artist is from. I like artists who are true to themselves, who create art for artist's sake and who are bold artistically. I am drawn to artists who evolve and progress with each release because it is important to not remain creatively stagnant and to have a sense of growth.

Q:What Artist do you listen to?
I listen to a variety of music. Everything from Butch Walker, Marilyn Manson to Tori Amos.

Q:Who influences your music?
I think it depends on what is going on around me at a particular moment in time. Sometimes it is a phrase that is in my mind, other times a particular chord progression will get me going. I don't have a set formula and I like to keep the creative process as open as I can so it doesn't become stale or stagnant.

Q: Please describe your fashion style in 5 words?
Lower East Side couture chic.

Q: How can people Contact you & Collaborate with you?
Please feel free to contact me through http://facebook.com/xochmusic orhttp://twitter.com/xochrocks

No comments:

Post a Comment