Tuesday 18 October 2011

Who is Harsharan Landa?

I am A Music Connector. I connect Artist with Key Industry people, Who will Elevate, Enhance and give them the recognition they deserve for their music.

''We Are Ordinary People with Extra Ordinary Dreams
So let's help one another, climb up the Ladder, as we all
Represent a Step each''.
Let's get Connected Creatives, by Collaborating Together
We can be the Next Generation of Success''

Connecting people to each other so together they can create Explosive music collaborations is what I do. The World is bigger enough for all stars to shine, grow and live their dream.
Music can parent you through many emotions and Great Artist allow us to this.
By Heart I am a Music Fashion Stylist and by Soul a Music Lover a marriage I hope can help many talented Artist out There make their music apart of our great music History.
For My full Bio and My Work Please see my links below.
With Much Gratitude and Respect
Harsharan
Follow us on twiter @harshtv

No comments:

Post a Comment