Thursday 13 October 2011

Hot New Artist: Peter Byrne



albumart peter

"Peter Byrne is quite simply one of the most passionate, upliftingly enthusiastic musical souls I have ever met. He has a completely natural, unfettered and unassuming quality to every song he pens, and plays them as though it is the last time he'll ever play them again. A remarkable musician in the grand singer/songwriter tradition with undeniable integrity.
Absolutley NOT to be missed! Powerful."
... Richard Smith , Recording Artist and Professor of Music

"Peter Byrne shined through like a diamond in Mexico at the Zihuatanjo
International Guitar Festival 2005. I'd rather listen to him than play myself!
His original songs knocked everyone out!"
... Bebo Whitehead - Nashville TN (Dr. Hook's Guitarist)


"I met Peter two years ago when I was in Ireland as musical director for 'Elvis The Concert'. I was impressed when I heard the music he had written. Sensitive lyrics and flowing melodies along with a beat realy made me take notice.His music is well organized, he can write, he can sing and to me that spells success. Anything I can do to help just let me know."
... Joe Guercio (Elvis Presley's Band & Musical Arranger, Las Vegas)

For more please visit
myspace-music-logo1

No comments:

Post a Comment