Thursday 13 October 2011

Harsh.TV Interviews The very Talented & Passionate Hip Hop Artist MC IMPRINT

Harsh.TV Interviews The very Talented & Passionate Hip Hop Artist MC IMPRINT, We talk about His Musical Influences, Inspiration, Fashion Style and his latest Projects and Why you will fall in love?
A Great Interview.
Enjoy

Sidelines 1.jpg

Scott's photo.jpg

Q.Tell us about who you are & What you do?
My name is MC IMPRINT, and I am a passionate Hip Hop artist from Seal Beach, CALIFORNIA. I pour my heart and soul into my music and only give my fans the real me! I rep that WEST COAST! S/O to CBG-123.com, The Optimist, OddMenOut.com, StamdLA.com, HURRICANE SHANE OBLONSKY, and The Moore Brothers!


Q: Describe your Music in 5 words
YOU.... WILL.... FALL.... IN.... LOVE

Q: What are your Current projects that you are working on?
I am currently working on promoting my debut album titled, "THE FIRST IMPRESSION" (http://www.itunes.com/mcimprint) in the Atlanta area until December. Also, while in the Atlanta area, I'm looking to work with more established artist to make me step up my game and continue to push myself to be better!

Q: Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
Shiiiiiiiiiii....... In 5 years? I pray that I'll be signed, with a platinum record, working on a project with J. Cole! Ha! What I really want more than ever, is to have a ton of fans man! I want to make music that changes people's lives and effects people in a positive way. I want to do that consistently throughout my career. You see, I've been through a lot of things in my short time on this earth and it wasn't too long ago that I was in a very dark place in my life. I believe that if it wasn't for the Lord's help and Him giving me music as something to turn to when times were; good, bad, happy, sad, and indifferent, that I would have turned to drugs and died! I have a story to tell and hopefully that story will inspire people to drop all limitations and doubt of themselves and believe that they are capable of change for the better!

Q: Where do you get your inspiration from?
It goes like this.... The Lord, my mother, my brother, then my close friends!

Q: Who would you rather listen to UK or US Music?
I just love great music!

Q:What Artist do you listen to?
MC IMPRINT, J. COLE, BIGGIE SMALLS, 2 PAC, LIL WAYNE, DRAKE, GANG STARR, A TRIBE CALLED QUEST, HIEROGLYPHICS, MAYLAY SAGE, VITAL EMCEE, THE OPTIMIST, RX BANDITS, ROB ROY, SIG, THE WEEKND! The list goes on too long so ill stop there!

Q:Who influences your music?
It's a combination of the late greats such as; BIGGIE SMALLS, GURU, NAS, and TRIBE. The new school dudes that are blowing up or have just blown up in the past few years like; J.COLE, DRAKE, THE OPTIMIST, MAYLAY SAGE, AND VITAL EMCEE!

Q: Please describe your fashion style in 5 words?
YOU.... WILL.... FALL.... IN.... LOVE....

Q: How can people Contact you & Collaborate with you?
They can get at me on Twitter.com/mcimprint or Facebook.com/mcimprint

No comments:

Post a Comment