Thursday 13 October 2011

Harsh.TV Interviews The Very Gifted Singer/Songwriter P Bailey

Harsh.TV Interviews The Very Gifted Singer/Songwriter P Bailey, We talk Inspiration, Musical Influences, His Latest Project and what the Laws of Attraction say he will be doing in 5 years time! Find out!
A great Read.
Enjoy

Q.Tell us about who you are & What you do?
Singer/Songwriter P Bailey
The human soul with a 5 octave range is describe by many who have heard Paul sing and
often compared to Ron Isley of the Isley Brothers fame! His beautiful soul renditions
are tearjerkers. Originally from the UK P Bailey had his first taste of inspiration while taking music
class in grade school. Principal Miss Johnston was so impressed by his musical sense
encouraged him to continue!

Q: Describe your Music in 5 words
Funky,Fly, Bumping,Original.Eclectic

Q: What are your Current projects that you are working on?
The number one project for me right now is my deal with a Japan company L A Sound
to sell my CD to the Japanese consumers.
and sell my product on I tunes and all digital outlets.

Q: Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
The law of attraction says to see and believe
So I see my self getting out of poverty and to be a successful entrepreneur!

Q: Where do you get your inspiration from?
I get my Inspiration from God!

Q: Who would you rather listen to UK or US Music?
I love them both! The British invasion is always interesting
who is breaking out next?

Q:What Artist do you listen to?
Right now I am listening to Kerri Hilson,Janelle Monae

Q:Who influences your music?
My influences come from my daily life experiences.
Musical Influences are old school artists Like MJ Prince
Motown etc.

Q: Please describe your fashion style in 5 words?
Free,Easy,Different,Comfortable, Bold.

Q: How can people Contact you & Collaborate with you?
The best way to contact me for any collaborations would be my email

No comments:

Post a Comment