Monday 18 July 2011

Take a sneak peak of behind the scenes of Rhamsis Ali New Vid!

Nunonem4Me Behind The Scenes Pic 1.jpg


We like to bring you fresh New Talent & Style, you may recall we did a delightful interview with the multi talented hip hop Artist and Producer Rhamsis Ali. http://harsharanlanda.blogspot.com/2011/06/exclusive-interview-with-multi-talented.html last month & we thought we would give you a little Extra..... so we bought you his style as well as a few of a sneak peak of his behind The Scenes video of his Brand New single. Check it out!
My style is like 5 star cuisine, meaning artistic and never overdone. I never over accessorize or wear outstanding jewelry to make up for non-talent, I rarely do big designer labels, unless I really like the article. I'm all bout being different from the pack, different from the norm, left field from what everybody else is doing, standing far out.
Rhamsis Ali Photo #01.jpgRhamsis Ali Photo #09.jpgRhamsis Ali Photo #13.jpgRhamsis Ali Photo #17.jpgRhamsis Ali Photo #05.jpg

Its the other way around, my music influences my style. I try to present the visual to what I think my music sounds like. Expressionism.

Nunonem4Me Behind The Scenes

Nunonem4Me Behind The Scenes Pic 3.jpgNunonem4Me Behind The Scenes Pic 4.jpgNunonem4Me Behind The Scenes Pic 2.jpg

The Cover To My New Single
nUNONEM4ME-COVER-rvb.jpg
Reported by Harsharan x

No comments:

Post a Comment