Monday 9 May 2011

New Online Magazine Reviews Coming Soon By Unsah Malik!

Hey guys

So it’s been some time since I’ve last blogged, going to spare a few minutes to apologise. As some of you may have noticed from my last post, I’ve just been so caught up with school work and revision and exams and extra classes and tuition and oh gosh, all I really want to do is sit back and chill and eat loads of junk and blog. I’ve been working non-stop since Monday and it is now 23:36 on a Sunday night AND I have a 6AM wakeup for tomorrow -  eeergh. Like seriously, I’m about to have a melt-down-break-down moment and I know, I know, it’s all for the good and I’ll only get to where I want to get to if I put in all the effort now but sometimes you just need them minutes of deep depression. Anyway, moving away from all of that, I do have some great stuff which I’d like to share with you all and I’m going to be reviewing some great (or not-so-great) new online magazines I’ve recently found. Just hang in there with me for a few more days and I’ll have that blog sorted! 

If there are any of you who are reading this and feeling like you’re in the same position as me with all the A-Level stress, or maybe some of you have your GCSE exams coming up – hang in there! I’m pretty sure it’ll be worth it in the end and you’ll know that you’ve put in all that effort! We can do this, we’ll do this together. 

P.S. You guys remember that lemon and honey homemade facial mask I shared? How’s it going? My skin has been considerably smoother, although, I haven’t been doing it for consecutive days.
Unsah

No comments:

Post a Comment