Tuesday 31 May 2011

Maxi's galore!


I've got a confession to make. I've become a bit of a shop-a-holic lately! The only problem is, I find it hard to find clothes that fit me, mainly because I lack in height! Whenever I order clothes from a website, they are without fail, too big or too long! However, I do have my lovely mother, who is able to take up just about everything! So my short legs will not stop me from buying these gorgeous dresses I have seen online. 

I fancied a nice casual maxi for my holiday, you know, one you can wear on the beach but also on those lovely summer nights. I think this one is just perfect...


You can buy this one from your local Dorothy Perkins. The colours are just fabulous and how lovely would this look with a pair of black sandals? 

Another dress I have my eye on is one from Miss Selfridge...

A little more dressy, but still quite casual. This dress is just stunning! I am so excited to add this to my wardrobe! 
The previous dress, however, has strong competition with another gorgeous Maxi from Miss Selfridge also...


The flower detail down the middle of the dress would be oh so flattering. I think this one is a must have! 
Let me know what you think, do you have any gorgeous Maxi's on your mind? I definitely do...I just hope my suitcase is big enough! 

Reported & Written By Rachel Boagey

No comments:

Post a Comment