Tuesday 18 January 2011

How to Move On.


How to Move on...
Today this is a post written straight out of my heart. My Grandfather who was a Huge Influence and inspiration in my life died 3 years ago today may God Rest His Soul. He also was a designer and he manufactured Handbags for Harrods. From him I take my Skills and knowledge as he was always correcting me and my work, which I own him a great deal of thanks as my work is all about perfection. I made him a promise which I fully intend to commit to and that is to add value to peoples hearts and to make people smile( I do apologies if on this occasion it doesn't, but there is a happy ending) through my work and over the last few weeks I have been building this blog from scratch and given it a bit of a facelift I didn't have a clue about JavaScript or Html codes I still don't know if they are even the same thing.Lol :)
But the point I'm trying to make is that you can do anything, there are no boundaries when it comes to your dreams, push past your fears and you can make anything happen. I am continually working on the blog to bring you even better things that make you smile, so I going to keep it moving. Thank you so much for reading.
This blog Post was dedicated to my Grandfather Peter. R.I.P  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment